ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เจ้าของไอเดีย nokia sl3 unlock ออกมาโวยเรื่องลิขสิทธิ์ซอฟทแวร์  (อ่าน 4989 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ SE

• Administrator
  • กระทู้: 4 271
  • คะแนนน้ำใจ: 100
โปรแกรมเมอชาวฝรั่งเศษ Ivan Golubev ออกมาโวยว่าซอฟท์แวร์ของเขาที่ทำออกมาให้ใช้กันฟรีๆถูกนำไปแก้ใขบางส่วนแล้วออกมาใช้ในเชิงพานิชย์ซึึ่งโปรแกรมของเขาบอกใว้้ชัดเจนว่าห้ามนำไปใช้ในเชิงพานิชย์จนกว่าจะได้รับการยินยอม
 Ivan Golubev ได้เปรียบเทียบโปรแกรมของเขากับโปรแกรมที่มีการเก็บเงินอยู่ในขณะว่ามีจุดใหนที่ถูกแก้ใขไปบ้าง

รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมอ่านได้จากที่นี่ครับ http://www.golubev.com/blog/?p=179

ออฟไลน์ pom_twz^

• Global Moderator
  • กระทู้: 329
  • คะแนนน้ำใจ: 18
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • Sonork 100.1597190
    • อีเมล์
ผมว่าแล้ว ..แล้วยังจะมาขายเครดิตอีก.... ระเบิด.  แล้วโนเกีย เขาว่ายังไงนะ.. หุบปาก

"อ.เส นี่สิ ลูกผู้ชายตัวจริง"  ... ตีมือ
Debsirin 23-26(98)  Royal Thai Marine 1/2529

ออฟไลน์ SE

• Administrator
  • กระทู้: 4 271
  • คะแนนน้ำใจ: 100
เห็นตอนนี้กล่อง cyclone ก็ออกตัวปลดล็อกฟรีมาให้แล้วนะครับ แต่ผมยังไม่ได้ลอง  :P

ออฟไลน์ pom_twz^

• Global Moderator
  • กระทู้: 329
  • คะแนนน้ำใจ: 18
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • Sonork 100.1597190
    • อีเมล์
บล๊อกเขาคุยกันตามนี้ครับ

Pardon my French.

I understand that many people disrespect ighashgpu’s license agreement (and so disrespect me in fact) by using it in commercial environment. It clearly states that it’s free only for personal, non-commercial use but nobody cares.

However it is nothing compared with some motherfu$kers who took ighashgpu, removed all copyright notices, included it into their package and started selling it as WORLD FIRST GPU SOLUTION FOR SL3 UNLOCKING. Seriously, are they that brain-damaged?..

I was planning to release SHA-1/SL3 version for some time already as I’ve been constantly asking about it (well, it’s just single SHA-1 iteration, so surely ighashgpu is ideal for this) but now… what’s the point after all?

No download link.

One more screenshot — dump of sl3bf.exe contained in MX-KEY package:

So “many” changes, they even renamed ighashgpu to mxhashgpu. Seriously, did they thought nobody will notice this?!

More updates. Inside sl3bf.exe at offset 0xd10f4 starts… ighashgpu executable. Simply as that.

Comparing ighashgpu.exe v0.80.16.1 with data inside sl3bf.exe:

[ighashgpu.exe] 524800 bytes
[ighashgpu_inside_sl3bf.exe_at_0xd10f4_offset] 522752 bytes
00000111 02 ( ) da (Ú)
00000112 06 ( ) 05 ( )
0000017c 88 (ˆ) 10 ( )
0000017d 09 ( ) 00 ( )
000002b8 88 (ˆ) 10 ( )
000002b9 09 ( ) 00 ( )
000002c1 0a ( ) 02 ( )
000002ed da (Ú) d2 (Ò)
00024870 69 (i) 6d (m)
00024872 67 (g) 78 (x)
00024924 69 (i) 6d (m)
00024926 67 (g) 78 (x)
0007c010 2a (*) 20 ( )
0007c012 2a (*) 20 ( )
0007c014 2a (*) 20 ( )
0007c016 2a (*) 20 ( )
0007c018 2a (*) 20 ( )

0007d966 54 (T) 00 ( )
0007d968 72 (r) 00 ( )
0007d96a 61 (a) 00 ( )
0007d96c 6e (n) 00 ( )
0007d96e 73 (s) 00 ( )
0007d970 6c (l) 00 ( )
0007d972 61 (a) 00 ( )
0007d974 74 (t) 00 ( )
0007d976 69 (i) 00 ( )
0007d978 6f (o) 00 ( )
0007d97a 6e (n) 00 ( )
0007d980 09 ( ) 00 ( )
0007d981 04 ( ) 00 ( )
0007d982 b0 (°) 00 ( )
0007d983 04 ( ) 00 ( )
1553 bytes out of 522752 are different

Full diff file is here. Copyrights removed, ig changed to mx… Awesome work indeed!

27-Dec-2010 update.

To summarize everything:

1. ighashgpu’s code was stolen by MX-KEY authors. Evidences are above.

2. They clearly understand that they violating ighashgpu’s license agreement, that’s why they removed all copyright notices. Totally stupid move from their side.

3. It is OK to use ighashgpu in SL3 unlocking solutions if it isn’t violates ighashgpu’s license agreement. And this means:

a) you can’t use it in commercial environment without separate agreement with copyright holder (so you can’t charge money for GPU brute-forcing itself or use it in clusters selling results of GPU brute-forcing performed by ighashgpu)

b) you can’t modify any parts of executable file or other files contained in ighashgpu’s distribution package.

c)  if you’re including ighashgpu.exe in your package you must include ighashgpu’s license agreement in your package as well.

Right now I’m totally OK with CycloneBox realization of local sl3 unlock (except for non-included license agreement part).

This post locked for comments, if you wan’t to contact me — you should know how to find me.
Hash cracking, Password Recovery ighashgpu, SL3
Comments

Written by Piking1011 about 3 days ago.

This is very very sad. You can probably send notice to them. You were planning to release new version of sha-1 which would be faster than the version now?.
          o
            Written by Ivan Golubev about 3 days ago.

ighashgpu/sl3 edition is a bit faster and more convenient to use. As SL3 unlocking is in fact just a single SHA-1 transformation with fixed password length and charset and so many unneeded actions can be removed.
            Also I’ve planned to publish distributed version too but it’s clearly now that it’s bad idea to post it without any protection and “free for non-personal use” license. It’ll be stolen in no time.
                +
                  Written by marinsabac about 3 days ago.

maybe is better to publish it completly free so no one can sell your work and gain money from it…
                +

you need only to post it on gsmhosting and everybody will know it in gsm world .. you will be credited.. and nobody can sell it because, who is unlocking phone profesional or amateur is on gsmhosting and will see that it’s free…

just like DEV TEAM for iphone unlock.. no one sells their solution because everybody knows it’s free…

this is just my opinion….
                      #

My opinion to you would be not to release it for free as suggested by someone earlier. There is a whole lot difference between dev team work and yours. Firstly where you would release is a place where people who’s business is phone repairing come and they as I read on the board are unthankful and greedy who will just use your software to make more money for themselves. Secondly your solution has to go hand in hand with some other mobile phone data extraction as well.

My suggestion to you would be, if you have put in the hardwork why should others make money of it. And even if they do, you are the first person they should acknowledge and pay for it. Its not a free world my friend. I respect your work and think if people want to make money of it they should be willing to pay a charge for it.

but his solution is already implemented and out there… without his premission.. so what he can do?

The issue is his solution has been implemented as a part of a solution. Its not the complete solution but a major part of it as I understood from that forum. So in any case its not going to make a difference there. What I am suggesting is for future developments I think he should be more careful. Trust me I’ve been reading this place for the past hours and it just is a place for commercial selling of softwares where people are still unhappy with this solution as they want to brute force withing seconds and make money off customers. They DO NOT care about the hard work of the authors brute force software or anything.

That’s my 2 cents on what I feel about that forum.
                      #

Actually people who actually understand what SL3 is about was already known (and probably used) ighashgpu.
                        Obviously it’s completely stupid to buy MX-KEY when there is free (again, for personal, non-commercial use) ighashgpu.

Anyway, it’s not about “credits” it’s about stolen software. I won’t tolerate such actions. It’s not just “bad behavior” to take others software uncredited and sell it, it’s simply illegal by many international laws. I’m going to acquire at least russian court order and sue their russian resellers. And international resellers are also reachable, so it isn’t over, it’s just beginning.

very expencive lawsuit which can take years….other teams have announced that thay will relase it for free but …

maybe you can reach some agreement with some of box development teams and implement your soulution and maybe became member of that team… nokia will implement new security and the game starts all over again…
      Written by iXpLiZiT about 3 days ago.

Give the new version only to known people who don’t do this.
          o

It’s not about trust, it’s about copyright infringement. Some idiots stole my .exe, patched it, included in their .exe, “protected” it and thinking that it’s perfectly OK to officially and legally sell it. How to call this behavior?
            Definitely I won’t leave it as is, they having resellers even in Russia and I’m going to shutdown this shit.
                +

all the best (y)
                +
                  Written by nobody about 3 days ago.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/sl3-mxkey-credits-authorized-distributors-resellers-1170952/

Here is full list of resellers whichs elling this 49$ activation. Most of them use PayPal to get payments I’m curious what paypal can do with it.
                +
                  Written by raskal about 3 days ago.

You can’t suit them, they don’t care. Gsmhosting staff is either manipulated by daniel henzulea or they work toghether. My lawyer sent 2 letters to Gsmhosting LDT in hong kong, and they don’t care.

I will try do this in Germany since it is EU and Frank Zeitler (zfrank) is german citizen, and it’s not just this Frank Zeitler there are few more people involved in this and in EU they handle this quite tight, especially in Germany!

For me it’s less about the copyright of my 2 registered trademarks, but they blackmailing my family and those of my friends since 2 years, i posted list of people i suspect in this thread in my forum:
                  I posted here the people i suspect:
                  http://forums.phone-tools.cn/showthread.php/28849-Information-about-JAF-and-why-it-has-stopped?p=111943&viewfull=1#post111943

B.R.,
                  Raskal
                      #

Well, I’m not going to invest all my time in a “sue mx-idiots” project. Actually it isn’t that important right now as I guess everybody who want to know about SL3 unlock already knew all details and so won’t pay money for software that already available free (cyclone solution based, again, on ighashgpu).
                        But some actions definitely must be taken as I can’t just leave it as is.
      Written by lc5829 about 3 days ago.

i’d gladly support u for your work as its clear the main thing was coded by you, not MxKey programmer. (whoever it might be, but i have a wild guess) Also they are advertising their program to crack SL3 on average of 12hrs with 5970, and claim a bunch of other things. Anyways, if u want to make a commercial version, i’m signed up to buy directly from creator.
      Thank you.
          o

I’m not so familiar with phones software (I’m more care about GPU and low level CPU optimizations, general password recovery tactics, etc) but as I can understand it’s possible to extract up to 8 hashes from phone and any match will leads to unlock value. Thus whole time will be cut down by 8x and that’s 14hrs on single 5970 or 7 hrs in average.
            However, need to get some docs about PM format to say for sure. And current ighashgpu version doesn’t support multihashing for SHA1 and this optimization isn’t active atm.
                +
                  Written by radar1 about 3 days ago.

I think it can be resolved easily this situation.
                  Also how i see you optimized the exe also , and also you try to undestend more well the pm format. books not exist only informations on the forum
                  like:
                  http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/how-sl3-unlock-codes-calculated-1079689/
                  http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/nokia-permanent-memory-1080640/
                  Also iff you read you will found out .. the ighashgpu its just a small part from the “big” picture , whitout the corect loaders , data you can ublock any sl3 phone , also even you obtain these data you manadge to bruteforce … then you have the last step ;) the found code it will be not accepted by the phone first need to make some “procesing” again.

btw here you can read about sl3 free by you

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/sl3-bruteforce-unlocking-free-1173180/
                      #

For me sl3 unlock just a small part of cryptography :) . Honestly, I’m don’t care much about making full sl3 unlock solution, it just boring (and I have enough money for living to carefully choose what to do and what not to do in this life).
                        It simply clearly and obvious that GPU bruteforcer is a heart of any sl3 unlock cluster (well, either GPUs or FPGA used otherwise it’s just pointless) and ighashgpu can be used for it. And I’m OK with it, just respect my copyright and license agreement. If it say “contact author for commercial usage” then do it. Simple as that.
                              Written by radar1 about 2 days ago.

Yep its true , also its intresting what you say about speeding up by modifying the algo even with 8x . do you realy think it is posible ?
                +
                  Written by lc5829 about 3 days ago.

If u decide to go forward with a commercial version specially optimized for sl3 unlock, i can supply information on PM system and loaders. Contatct me if u r interested.
                      #
                        Written by moulnisky about 2 days ago.

I Think a dedicated albo able to speed up the claculation and increase the number of processed mobiles on the clusters used would be really interesting for any box selling the SL3 unlock as service via server.
                        In your shoes I would really think about it.
                        As well there is still a big hunt for the nokia RSA private key and any help about it would be worth really a lot.
                        BR
                        Alex
                              Written by Ivan Golubev about 2 days ago.

I highly doubt it’s possible to factorize RSA private key (unless it’s 512-bit long). Only to steal it… but it’s clearly totally different thing which has nothing common with this blog.
      Written by First in the world by MX Team or NOT? – GSM-Forum about 3 days ago.

[...] 1304527 Status: Online Interesting topic about the world first (catch me if you can) team… Ivan Golubev's blog If Mr. Manole business policy is to release good solutions for free and killing markets because [...]
      Written by teufel about 3 days ago.

Please check these topics Ivan!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/sl3-release-24-12-2010-mxkey-1172117/index2.html#post6742107

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/whos-best-nokiaman-dejan-zulea-cinek-alim-hape-1168838/index4.html

etc…
          o

Yeah, I’ve read several topics at gsmhosting.com forums. Actually I’ve spotted this situation when checked web logs and found abnormal traffic from several sites related to phones/SL3.
      Written by segacool about 3 days ago.

Continue to develop, if you would like to lay out for free, out with it and nobody Mxkey use will not be. But in general need a method of distributed computing. Here on the forum talking about this just brought http://www.mobile-files.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=271915&page=2 certainly hurt but now needs to be done out of spite.
      Written by DUSK about 3 days ago.

Please not put new version on net, maybe you can deal with some team and make a good money from your hours spend on this work, or can make your solution and sell…kill all mx-monkey market.
          o

I’m not going to publish any new version of ighashgpu and/or ighashgpu/sl3 until situation will be resolved somehow.
            It’s pointless to provide free support for 6XXX GPUs for MX-idiots. ighashgpu v0.80 and below doesn’t support 6XXX GPUs while 0.90+ doesn’t support SHA-1 hashes which is required for SL3.
                +

make offer on gsmhosting … if any team(mt, universal, cyclone,mx etc) wants to support(financially) your work… you should develop best version for them and implement in their software…everybody wins then… you (financially), team that has fastest sl3 solution and their customers that have faster solution…

this is only my opinion and suggestion… there a lot of money in phones field, you should think about that…

you prove that great mind is you and no one else.
      Written by killmxkey about 3 days ago.

HI! Thanks for your actions against this mafia that have been stlolen solutions/cracking several kind of sw and saying that they were their solutions the autors if this sw is well known to do this I think this time you give then what they deserve!

Or maybe ivan don´t need money, only a simple respect for this hard work.
      Written by gpu5970mf about 2 days ago.

Many people just make money of nothing. They have been doing this patching work since so long years and making the money. The first of the time i hear of phones unlock was when i read the news that phone unlocking software sold for more than €600,00. There were several names listed but dont know why no action for them. I see above some name in the same news with Dejan Kaljevic. These people are really bulls with no brains. Just copy paste and change copyright name. I recently read the above mentioned forum and see Rascal have problem with MX Key, but also I see he has been teaming up with all such people to carry same act. Such people are waste of time and no have respect. I too agree with Piking01011.
      Written by tech about 2 days ago.

Вообще, хочется просто поздравить Вас с интересной работой и интересными решениями. Мне кажется , что я уже видел фрагмент Вашего выступления относительно брута и использования графических процессоров в каком-то видео в сети год или полтора назад, но возможно я ошибаюсь, за что заранее приношу свои извинения =)

Что до краж, ну крадут, крали и будут красть. Но просто данная конкретная кража получилась очень уж громкой, и мне почему-то думается что она даже каким-то боком вылезла на пользу Вам. Этакий рекламный нежданчик из почти неизвестного рынка =). Боюсь, что у Вас сейчас прибавится забот с фильтрованием предложений о работе =) от самых идиотских, до, вероятно , очень достойных. Ну, если оно Вам вообще надо =)
      Ну и хочется пожелать Вам не разбазаривать свое время на пустое. И всяческих успехов во всех Ваших начинаниях.
          o

Нет, выступающий на видео это точно не я.
            Ну а вообще — я-то не особо удивлён, что код был украден (странно, что это не сделали раньше :) ), я был удивлён, насколько топорно это было сделано. И зачем было убирать копирайты? Чтобы специально показать, что они поняли EULA и решили замести следы? Просто смешно.
            Насчёт же пиара — да, траффик подняли заметно. Так что я совсем даже не расстроен. Разбазаривать время точно не буду, вложенные усилия/эффект должны быть на уровне. Или хотя бы процесс доставлять удовольствие, иначе никак.
      Written by sweunlockers about 2 days ago.

Must say that i love your work and hope they get what they deserve for treating your work as shit.

Added a link to you from my site
      http://sweunlockers.se/index.php?option=com_weblinks&view=category&id=63%3Anokia&Itemid=64
      Written by ashraf about 2 days ago.

very intruiging issue.. thnx for the clarification..
      now, i can call mx team as the mother of all copy-paste team..
      releasing an update as if its their own… shame on them to ask mx-key card
      holders to avail of mxkey sl3 activation for a price they say is reasonable..
      cheap ie?? when infact its free…
      Written by Piking1011 about 2 days ago.

Ivan, seems like your blog is soon going to become the gsm forum ;) . I hardly see any comments here which are constructive or speak on your work.

just my 2 cents, filter out these free mongers of gsm forum. they will just remember you till they can make money of you.
          o

Yeah, I’ll lock this post for comments. Everything important was said already.

For SHA-1 8x means nothing — it’s already near peak performance. Main optimization was related to removing unneeded instructions like texture fetches for charset as charset for SL3 always the same. It brings several percents but there won’t be any breakthroughs here. And 69xx family doesn’t looks too good too as it’s just slightly faster than 5xxx.
      Also I guess Nokia implementing new algorithm too. Simply increasing complexity to 10^18 will be enough to cut down all clusters as power needed will cost more than brand new phone itself.
      Written by radar1 about 2 days ago.

Thx for the clarifications , anyway it will be intresting to see the optimized variant for sl3. Now all the gsm comunity know you and respect you for your work.

Comment Pages:
Previous Post
RSS
Recent Posts

* Спи$дили
    * x4, x5, x6…
    * More updates (including RAR)
    * More about ATI 6XXX
    * Unnamed one
    * Updates, updates
    * Yep, they fixed it.
    * Немного музыки
    * “Crack Me If You Can”
    * Yep, they broke it.

Browse by Tags
5970 aes AOFPR ATI ATI 6XXX ATI Stream blowfish catalyst 10.6 Catalyst 10.7 Core i7 DEFCON error 34 fermi GPGPU GPU hash hash cracking ighashgpu In Russian MD5 MS Office NVIDIA OpenOffice Password Recovery PBKDF2 RAR SHA-1 tacc1441 winzip WPA
Categories

* GPU programming
    * Hash cracking
    * In Russian
    * Password Recovery
    * Uncategorized
    * WPA

Meta

* Register
    * Valid XHTML