ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ATF Read Flash + SL3 Server + Infineon Mass Memory v7.70 Update!!  (อ่าน 2759 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ JES

• Global Moderator
  • กระทู้: 87
  • คะแนนน้ำใจ: 4
    • อีเมล์
ATF Read Flash + SL3 Server + Infineon Mass Memory v7.70 Update!!
« เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 28, 2011, 07:57:23 pm »
  • Publish
  • Publish
  • BB5 Major Functions Added:

Read Flash Enabled for RAPUYAMA Phones via USB or FBUS
        Read Flash Enabled for RAP3Gv40 Phones via FBUS and USB (USB Limited to 8MB per Session)
        Read Flash Enabled for RAPIDO Phones via FBUS ONLY
        Extract Phonebook Contacts from Symbian ^3 and Symbian Anna Flash Dumps made by the Read Flash Function
        Supports International Unicode Characters for Contacts Extraction (Chinese, Arabic, Thai etc...)
        Recover Videos, Pictures, Music and Documents from ALL Flash Dumps made by the Read Flash Function

SL3 Bruteforce Server Added:

SL3 Bruteforce JOB Uploading is now OPEN to ATF Network Users (Paid Service... Contact Your Reseller)
        Upload JOBS, Cancel JOBS and Check JOB Status with just a click of a button
        Only accepts "JOB" files generated by ATF Software's Decrypt PM 120 Function

Infineon Major Functions Added:

Mass Memory (SD Card) Flashing Added for the NEWEST Infineon Phones (C2-02, C2-03, C2-05, C2-06, C2-07 and C2-08)

Common Updates:

New BB5 Flash Loaders Version 11.24.000.3
        New Nokia Connectivity Driver 7.1.42.0

Support Site Updates:

Special ATF ENO Files are NOW AVAILABLE for new RAPUYAMA PHONES (N8-00, C7-00, X7-00, E7-00 etc...)

These ENO Fies were Dumped by the ATF Team and you can ONLY FIND them at the ATF Support Site

Bug Fixes:

E6-00 and X5-01 Nitro Flashing Speed FIXED
        Rapido ADL Flashing Bug for E71, E63 etc.. FIXED
        USB ADL Flashing Format Partitions FIXED
        BB5 Booting Speed FIXED
        MMC Password Reading now Supports Unicode Characters

Frequently Asked Question:

Q: Do I need to pay ATF Network Activation in order to use the READ FLASH Functions of ATF 7.70 ?
    A: NO, this new Feature is FREE.

Q: Do I need to pay Credits if I want to upload a Bruteforce JOB File ?
    A: Yes, Contact your Reseller for more Infomation.

Q: How Long Does it take to Read FULL Flash an N8-00 with a 1 Gigabyte Flash Chip ?
    A: Via USB, it will take about 12 minutes... Via FBUS, it will take MANY + MANY HOURS...

Q: Can I Read FULL Flash a 5130c or a 3110c Phone?
    A: No. As of now, RAP3Gv3 Phones are NOT YET Supported... But it will be!

Q: Can I Recover My Contacts from a DEAD 5800 phone?
    A: No, only Symbian^3 and Symbian Anna Flash DUMPS are Currently Supported for Phonebook Extraction. We will first Support the Latest most HIGH END phones before proceeding to the OLDER Models.

Q: Will you support ALL Symbian S60 Contacts Recovery in the Next Updates ?
    A: Yes, we will support them when we have more time.

Q: Can I recover Picture and Videos from my DEAD 5800 Phone ?
    A: Yes, ALL BB5 Phone DUMPs are supported for FILE Recovery just as long as they are not reformatted.

Q: I have a DEAD 5800 Phone and I have Flashed it a FEW TIMES already but it is still dead... Can I still DUMP the Pictures and Videos from it?
    A: Flashing will most likely REFORMAT the Phone... So your chances of Retrieval are Lower. Then Best thing to do is to DUMP the Flash first before trying to FIX it via Flashing. If the FILES inside the Phone are very important, then you should always AVOID Flashing before you try to RECOVER the IMPORTANT FILES.

Q: Why is FBUS Flash READING VERY Slow and USB Flash READING VERY FAST ?
    A: Because of HARDWARE Limitations on the FBUS Channel, the READ Speed is severely Compromised.

Q: Can I Flash Read a Phone with a Special Language PACK inside and use the Flash DUMP to put the Special Language PACK to my other Phones ?
    A: This is possible, only if the ROOT HASH is the SAME, but it still REQUIRES you to have Knowledge on how to convert BINARY DUMPS into FPSX Formatted BB5 Files.

Q: What is the MAIN PURPOSE of READ FLASH ?
    A: To RECOVER IMPORTANT Files from a DEAD Phone... Just like RECOVERING IMPORTANT Files from a CORRUPTED SD CARD.

Download From:
    ATF_v7.70_Full_Installer

ออฟไลน์ Hunterr

• AMT User
    • กระทู้: 349
    • คะแนนน้ำใจ: -1
      • อีเมล์
    Re: ATF Read Flash + SL3 Server + Infineon Mass Memory v7.70 Update!!
    « ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 12, 2011, 05:43:11 pm »
  • Publish
  • Publish
  • ขอบคุณมากครับ

wrangler

• บุคคลทั่วไป
    Re: ATF Read Flash + SL3 Server + Infineon Mass Memory v7.70 Update!!
    « ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 02, 2011, 07:14:02 pm »
  • Publish
  • Publish
  • ขอบคุณครับ

Facebook Comments